Everything You Should Consider When Hiring a Contractor In valley Springs California!
When choosing a contractor, along with seeking someone with appropriate experience, for your personal and investment protection you also want to verify that your contractor is licensed and bonded and in good standing with the Contractor’s State License Board (CSLB – phone # 800-321-2752, www.cslb.ca.gov). You should ensure that your contractor has the following coverage’s which provide you with protection from structural damage and personal injury claims and financial recourse during the course of construction:
- Licensed contractor
- Bonded contractor
- General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Workmen's Compensation coverage
By hiring a licensed contractor, you ensure you are dealing with a company that is versed in current permit requirements and local and state building codes for your specific area.
Go to the CSLB website (www.cslb.ca.gov) for additional information and resources.
CCS Key Information
- A and B License# 601089
- Workmen’s Comp Policy – State Fund, Policy# 91339952017, agent Kimberly Harding, Huntington Beach, CA
- Commercial Auto Policy, State Farm Insurance, agent Anne Lintz, Jackson CA
- General Liability Policy # 0100041688-0, agent Pacific Pro’s Insurance, Kimberly Harding, Huntington Beach, CA
- Contractors Bond # SC682815, agent Construction Services Insurance Agency, Sacramento CA